Lips red as blood
Hair black as night
Bring me your heart,
My dear, dear Snow White.
So because I feel that it is my duty to my readers to bring fresh content to my blog, *cough cough* I am going out of my way to see and review this movie for you all.
There are so many reasons why I want to see this:
- Charlize Theron is in it and she so makes up for Kristen Stewart.
- The huntsman is Chris Hemsworth aka Thor. And I can vouch for his hotness…I mean, I’m not the only who’s seen Thor, right?
- I love dark, gritty fantasy movies. Some of my recent favorites include KickAss and Suckerpunch.
- I definitely appreciate Disney movie remakes, whether in film or book format.
- I’m semi-obsessed with Snow White right now since “Once Upon a Time” is on ABC on Sundays at 8pm (had to plug that in…post to come about that little gem!).
- And finally, in the previews, Kristen Stewart doesn’t speak. I’m taking that as a sign that the producers are aware of her weaknesses and are planning accordingly.
Summer is a long time to wait for a movie, but this looks like it will be worth it. We shall see, people…we shall see.
Click on the picture or link above for the trailer!
- SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer arrives and it is EPIC (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ Trailer: Charlize Theron Will Eat Your Heart Out (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Snow White and the Huntsman Trailer of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)